General Terms and Conditions of Sektmanufaktur Dirk Kessler
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and Definitions
( 1 ) The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer in their valid at the time the order is placed . A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mainly neither commercial nor its independent professional activity ( § 13 BGB ) .
§2 conclusion of a contract , Storage of contract
( 1 ) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop www.sektmanufaktur-dirk-kessler.de .
( 2 ) In case of concluding the contract , the contract with
Sektmanufaktur Dirk Kessler
( 3 ) The presentation of goods in our online shop are not legally binding contract offer on our part , but only a non-binding invitation to consumers to order goods . By ordering the desired goods the consumer makes a binding offer for him to sign the sales contract
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully running the envisaged in our Internet Shop ordering procedure. The order involves the following steps:
1. Selection of the desired goods
2. Confirm by clicking the button “Add to cart”
3. Verification of the particulars in the basket – here you can correct quantities or delete products from the shopping cart.
4. Pressing the button “Checkout”
5. For registered users: enter the applicant information (e-mail address and password).
6. For non-registered users, or if you do not want to register at the store: entering your customer data we need for the shipment of goods (first name, last name, email address, street number, postal code, town, country.)
7. Clicking the button “Next”
8. Selection of shipping and the payment
9. Clicking the button “Next”
10. Reconsideration or correction of the respective input data.
11. Mandatory sending the order by clicking the button “order to pay it”
The consumer can get before the mandatory sending the order by pressing the contained in the Internet browser used by him ” back” button or the button ” back ” after checking its information back to the website on which the information provided by the customer are recorded errors and rectify or cancel by closing the Internet browser the ordering process .
We acknowledge receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated e -mail ( “Order Confirmation” ) . With this we accept your offer.
( 5 ) Storage of contract for purchase via our Internet shop : We save the contract text and send you the order data and our GTC by e -mail. The terms and conditions at any time , see also under /agb/ . Your past orders in our customer you can section under My Account – > My Orders view .
§3 Prices , shipping costs , payment, maturity
( 1 ) The prices include VAT and other price components . There are also possible shipping costs .
( 2 ) The consumer has the option of paying in advance or PayPal .
( 3 ) If the consumer has elected to pay in advance, so he agrees to pay the purchase price immediately after contract conclusion .
( 1) If we have not clearly stated otherwise in the product description , are all products offered by us can be shipped immediately . Delivery will be made here latest within 7 working days . The deadline for the delivery in case of payment in advance on the day after the payment order to the staff responsible for the transfer bank and all other forms of payment on the day begins to run after the contract . If the deadline falls on a Saturday , Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery , it shall expire on the next business day .
( 2 ) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold proceeds only with the delivery of the thing to the buyer on this also the dispatch of purchase .
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price .
§6 Customer Service
Our customer service for questions and complaints is available
Working days from 9:00 am until 17:00 clock
under Phone : +49 6534-931-40
Fax: +49 6534 931-41
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org available.
Prior Conditions Jul.2014
Our declaration of withdrawal and the withdrawal form , see www.sektmanufaktur-dirk-kessler.de/revocation/.